Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cooooooooold!!

Time for another little update! We've been in Holland for a little under 3 weeks now and boy is it cold here! I've been trying to keep up the short sleeved shirts and jandals for the first week but I've given up after some serious frostbite! We've seen the last of autumn and the colours where really nice. Did not last long though because some serious winds blew the trees clean really fast.

We have had quite a bit of snow as well. Jeroen had never seen snow fall before so that was really cool for him! He's been riding on a sleigh with grandma and that was a big success as well.

We've been visiting friends and family as well and it was nice to see everybody again. It was also a bit scary as it was like we'd only been away for a couople of weeks, not 2 years. You immediately pick up where you left before and fall straight back into your old routine.

I've also been visiting my new work a couple of times and am really looking forward to starting work there. Only a couple more days before I start. Means we'll be having some income again and can move on with looking for a place to live and a car to drive. I'll try and put on some pictures of my new job when I can.

So all in all things are slowly starting to take shape.








No comments: