Saturday, November 28, 2009

More photo's... AND a video!

Alrighty then, time for another update. Let me start to thank the girls at FVC Thames for all their wonderful gifts and the lovely card! So good to hear from you all and I think you even managed to get the right sized clothes for the right season.... We'll have to make sure Eva keeps on growing to get to the proper size in time!! The boys love their shirts as well and I really enjoyed the group photo! You all look amazingly the same to me!!

Eva is doing really well. She's getting bigger fast, starts to mover her arms and legs, intensely stares at you and seems to be flirting already! She can give you the most amazing smiles... but only when sleeping. Nights are pretty good too, with the occasional cramps but also nights where she almost sleeps all the way through! I think the whole family is pretty stoked with having her around!

Today I had my last day at work. That was a bit of a mixed bag of emotions. On the one hand I'm glad to be leaving, as the practice was not my cup of tea, but on the other hand I'm leaving behind a really, really nice group of people. I'm going to miss them a lot, and Jessie, thank you very much for the little good luck doll!

Right that's it for now. time to go to bed!






And finally a movie of Jasper and Jeroen singing Sinterklaas songs while just about fighting about who gets to hold Eva! So popular with her big brothers already....

2 comments:

Karin H said...

Heey MH, hoe is het nu? Voel me vereerd dat ik op jullie blogspot sta met je knappe dochter. Kan je een beetje genieten van de rust? Nog banen nieuws?? We spreken elkaar gauw weer!
Veel liefs

Juffrouw said...

Iets heel anders... hoe is het met het Nederlands van de kinderen? www.nederlandslereninhetbuitenland.nl

Met de groeten van Juffrouw Blom