Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eye in the sky

Right, with me liking both photography AND airplanes I stumbled on a site where they mixed both, resulting in aerial photography. So I build myself a radio controlled airplane from Styrofoam, strapped Esther's camera to it and away we go! (she did not find out till after she saw the movie by the way..... sure glad I didn't crash!) At the moment the camera is facing sideways, but this will be changed in the future. No, it's not going to save the world but boy is it fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goh, I'm still supprised. You really moved back to the Netherlands.
you told us last year that you where thinking about it.
It was a real adventure, but as i can see on the pictures you really happy with you're move back.
all the best
René & Marianne, Drury
www.marmis.net

Southern Cross said...

Supercool!!!!!!!
Hey hoe is het hoorde iets over je baan...is het waar?? en is nummer 3 al aan de support crew toegevoegd?? Groetjes Arnica